Sunday 23 February 2014

Quotations

Have been AWOL for quite a few weeks now but am gradually crawling out of the dark tunnel. My effort this week is a simple card to stand in front of a fabulous photo I have of my 2 beautiful grandchildren, taken last Christmas.
The images have been taken from the CD Grandma's Button Box by Katy Sue Designs. Some of the embellishments have been taken from various CA digikits. The quote is in my 'quote book' where I copy useful verses and quotations when I see them.
This is my entry for this week's challenge at CD Sunday 'Quotations'
Thanks for popping by. Tess x

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quotation Tess, & a lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely lovely keepsake Tess. I had been missing you but glad to see you on here again.
    Thank you for joining in.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT. Team B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely and i think i'm going to have to steel it for myself to make a plaque for my wall. Lovely to see at CD Sunday this week.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely quoation Tess - and sweet images to go with it.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quote Tess and like Sue I might have to steal it. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah that's really sweet Tess and lovely to see you back with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you back Tess, a lovely card and quote, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete